1. summer is a high incidence season for gastrointestinal infections. In summer, the prevention of gastrointestinal infectious diseases should be done. The specific measures are as follows:
We should do a good job in killing flies so as to prevent and reduce the incidence of gastrointestinal infectious diseases.
Avoid giving children food that is not fresh, unhygienic and cold.
3. Disinfect the tableware and toys.
Wash hands carefully according to correct steps before contacting children and preparing food, so as to avoid cross infection.
2. timely isolation of children with infectious diseases, reduce contact with other children, and avoid widespread infection.
3., we should do a good job in mosquito control in order to prevent the incidence of Japanese encephalitis.
4. before the summer, vaccination for children of the right age will be completed.
5. clean the filter screen and keep it clean before air conditioning is used for the first time in summer.
6. when air conditioning is used, the temperature should not be set too low, and 24 to 26 degrees should be avoided, so that the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor is too large to reduce the incidence of air conditioning diseases.
7. we should pay attention to ventilation when we do not use air conditioners, so as to reduce the incidence of respiratory diseases.
8. children should avoid air conditioning blowing directly on their children when they sleep. After children fall asleep, they should avoid catching cold on the abdomen and feet.
9. pay attention to prevent heatstroke and prevent sunstroke.