The Nurse-sitter in Ancient China
In ancient China, housekeeping was initially understood as a family management activity to determine and maintain family ethical order. For example, "The Book of Changes" has "family divination", which is the earliest chapter on housekeeping. Its parody says: "The family has Yan Junyan, the parents also say, father and son, brothers and brothers, husband and wife, and the family is upright, and the world will be settled." Home management is one of them.
1. a (children's) nurse; a baby-sitter; a nursemaid; a nurserymaid
1. a (children's) nurse; a baby-sitter; a nursemaid; a nursery maid
2. a housekeeper保姆=家政服務員 家政服務員即家政勞動服務的直接提供者，也有人稱為家庭社會工作者，通俗叫“保姆“。她們是專門根據要求為所服務的家庭操持家務，照顧兒童、老人、病人，管理家庭有事務的人員，因此家政服務這一職業有其特定要求，從業人員不僅要有一定的技能，以滿足家庭生活的需求，還必須有較高的職業道德。
2. a housekeeper nanny = housekeeper housekeeper housekeeper housekeeper is the direct provider of housekeeping labor services, and also known as family social workers, commonly known as "nanny". They are people who specialize in housework, care for children, the elderly and patients, and manage family affairs according to their requirements. Therefore, the profession of domestic service has its own specific requirements. Employees should not only have certain skills to meet the needs of family life, but also have higher professional ethics.
The characteristics of housekeepers:
1. In terms of gender, the majority of housekeepers are women.
2. Housekeeping waiters should have good moral character and high sense of responsibility.
3. Housekeeping attendants are required to have skilled housekeeping skills and basic knowledge of law, safety and hygiene.
4. Housekeeping attendants should have flexible ways of dealing with life, strong adaptability and tolerance.